My daily dose of martyrdom ...
I love you ... love you for ever ...
It is all I read something that is not me ...
I do not want that, but I see
Hammering ... why I can not forget
All is well ... I think being well
Not quite a pain ... I think it is ...
Something we thought impossible ... the problem
Believe more in me.
Everything I know I just ... but prepared
I think not ... I did not want you to me
Did not want anyone to you!
I live in a block of ice
And there you have just to look at me ... but knowing
that nothing matters beyond its presence ...
My daily dose of martyrdom ...
I love you .. love you for ever ...
I read something that is not me ...
I do not want that, but I see
Hammering ... why I can not forget
Because I do not want to let anything
Than your happiness
I love you ... love you for ever ...
It is all I read something that is not me ...
I do not want that, but I see
Hammering ... why I can not forget
All is well ... I think being well
Not quite a pain ... I think it is ...
Something we thought impossible ... the problem
Believe more in me.
Everything I know I just ... but prepared
I think not ... I did not want you to me
Did not want anyone to you!
I live in a block of ice
And there you have just to look at me ... but knowing
that nothing matters beyond its presence ...
My daily dose of martyrdom ...
I love you .. love you for ever ...
I read something that is not me ...
I do not want that, but I see
Hammering ... why I can not forget
Because I do not want to let anything
Than your happiness
19/02/09
Ps: Erros... sou péssima em inglês! xD